[trackmania] ffp • castrol vengers  Index du Forum

[trackmania] ffp • castrol vengers
Team composé majoritairement de personnes provenant du Forum Football Portugais. Team d'amis.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Anyone heard of a monitor causing a computer to freeze?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [trackmania] ffp • castrol vengers Index du Forum -> [trackmania] ffp • castrol vengers -> [trackmania] ffp • castrol vengers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 13:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Anyone heard of a monitor causing a computer to freeze? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I don't know if this makes me sound stupid or desperate, but I'm ready to pull my hair out. Is it possible for a monitor to cause a box to freeze and be completely unresponsive? The reason I'm asking is that I got my wife a Dell Widescreen monitor (S2209W) and she seemed really happy with it. Not too long after I hooked everything up, she started getting random system freezes that would not go away without a reboot. The screen just up and freezes. The cursor doesn't move, the box seems unresponsive to the keyboard, and I can only get back through a hard or soft reset.
When I get back into Windows (mostly XP, but I had my first freeze in 7 tonight) and check the event viewer, there's nothing, and I mean nothing out of the ordinary. No errors, no warnings, nothing that would indicate a crash. I thought maybe the power supply, but couldn't fine anything concrete that would point in that direction. I installed Win7 in hopes of seeing if that would help, but I got the first freeze earlier. I'm in the process of backing everything up in the XP install in preparation for a raze and pave, but now I'm not so sure that it's going to help.

For More Details:-
Creative video production studio

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 13:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [trackmania] ffp • castrol vengers Index du Forum -> [trackmania] ffp • castrol vengers -> [trackmania] ffp • castrol vengers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation